Depending on what you require, there is a Cheap Web Hosting solution available for you.
Smaller websites that do not have a lot of pages and the ones that do not have many page views can do fine with standard shared server hosting. On the other hand, larger websites that have several pages and millions of page views will require the benefits and the features of a dedicated server. To be further understood, Cheap Web Hosting comes in the form of the perfect solution for medium scale sites and businesses with decent but regular traffic. Many hosting providers are into providing affordable and fast Cheap Linux Hosting for meeting the requirements of the consumers.
Different Management Level Options for VPS
With Linux Web Hosting, you get three management level options from your provider, and these include:
- Managed VPS that serves to be the most perfect upgrade from shared server hosting. This type of VPS hosting offers a similar level of ease of use like a shared server but with a lot of power that is quite known to be received through a virtual private server.
- Then there is unman-aged VPS hosting that is specifically designed for the experienced developers who seem to be comfortable while working with command lines.
- You also get core VPS hosting solutions that are a combination of different managed VPS packages including full root level access for better control of the server resources.
Different Specifications of VPS that You Need to Know
Going for a Linux VPS is always considered a good deal mainly because it offers increased control on the server resources. VPS also provides users the ability to performing more advanced functions with their websites. Dissimilar to shared hosting, VPS server spaces are split up into different self-contained compartments. The best thing about Linux Web Hostingis that you get to choose operating systems that are your favorite. These include Debian, Ubuntu, Windows, Linux, Fedora, and Suse.
In the control panel section, you get ZPanel, Plesk, Ajenti, Sentora, ISPConfig, and VestaCP. Apart from this, there are other features like GB RAM, core processor, TB data transfer bandwidth, and KVM architecture. The servers are based in Montreal data centers, and they offer the best of hosting server solutions that you can ever dream of.
Some of the most frequently asked questions in this category are:
- What is VPS SSD Hosting?
You have the option of choosing VPS SSD hosting if you want faster performance. SSD is solid state drives VPS solution that makes use of flash technology for improving page loading speeds. This is far better than server hosting done on conventional HDDs or hard disk drives.
- Can CPanel be installed on a VPDS package?
CPanel comes pre-installed with all VPS hosting packages. Hence, you don’t need to worry about buying or installing CPanel.
- Do I get a dedicated IP with Linux VPS server hosting?
Yes, you get one free dedicated IP with a Cheap VPS hosting Server plans. However, if you require additional IPs, you will have to make some extra payment.
- Are upgrades and downgrades possible?
Upgrades are possible with VPS hosting, but downgrades do not come as an option.
- What about backup? Do I get backup solutions?
VPS hosting providers in many locations offer backups in the form of courtesy and not as a guarantee. Therefore, it is always advisable to go for regular backups from the control panel or make use of third-party backup solutions.